Re: [RML] Why do you keep fish?

Roy Hunter (roy at angfa.org)
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 12:34:09 -0700

Why do I keep fish? I love to do water changes. I love it when a tank busts
a seam and dumps 100 gallons of water on the floor. I love it when you kill
a whole batch of fry that you got from eggs from overseas. I love it when
my best show fish dies. I love to move 220 gallon tanks around. I love the
smell of fish food.

Watching them is kinda cool too.

Collecting them is even better............

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America
visit our website at: