Re: [RML] Vegemite?

Roy Hunter (roy at angfa.org)
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 19:45:19 -0700

They still sell it at our store, but then again, Aspen has the largest
population of Australians per capita than anywhere else in the country.
We even have an Australian pub. They have VB but no XXXX. I think it is
owned by a Victorian. Paul Hogan has a house here too. Go figure

Aspen has the best rugby team in the country too. I think there is 1
American and 1 kiwi...the kiwi they call stupid and that is no joke!

the poms just couldn't handle the punishment...No reference to Alan, I
haven't gotten my ribbit's down yet to be that daring.

They probably want Kraft to put the proper nutrition info on the package
and seeing how nobody really knows what is in that crap they just cant do
it.

Roy Hunter
Co-Chairman
ANGFA of North America