Re: [RML] SPAM totally off topic.

Alan Ford (aford at pcug.org.au)
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 10:03:06 +1000

Hi Bruce,

Even I gotta pay that one!

Glad to see your talent is not being wasted.

BTW you trying to tell me that Super League is a child from hell? ;)

Cheers
Alan

At 07:15 AM 12/10/96 +1000, Bruce wrote:
>No Julie,
>
>Alan is like my friend Bluey, he only goes for grandmas because -
>1. They don't tell
>2. They don't swell, AND
>3. theyr'e grateful as hell! :)
>
>Bruce Hansen
>
>----------
>> From: jazep at www.peter.unmack.net
>> To: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au
>> Subject: Re: [RML] totally off topic. Tina Turner Concert.
>> Date: Monday, 10 March 1997 1:40
>>
>> Um, 57 huh. Isn't she a little young for you? ;)
>> (Sorry. That was just too easy to pass up -- you left the door wide open
>> for it, and I guess Roy was snoozing. ) <g>
|__________________________________\|/___________________________|
Alan Ford aford at pcug.org.au Canberra, Australia

In caverns deep, the Old Gods sleep;
but the trees still know their Lord,
and it's the Pipes of Pan which call the tune,
in the twilight of the wood.
The leaves they dance to the Goat God's tune,
and they whisper his name to the winds,
and the oak tree dreams of a God with horns,
and knows no other King.

Homepages: http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford
http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford/angfa.htm