Re: [RML] Waterfall Creek Rainbow - NOT.

Alan Ford (aford at pcug.org.au)
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 00:10:24 +1000

Nah, it's what I've come to expect from some in the USA, and what's more
they didn't let me down...

I thought mine was a legitimate response BTW. I could care less that some
fish are not common in fishrooms or pet shops. ;)

Cheers
Alan

At 04:27 PM 3/9/97 +1000, you wrote:
>At 05:57 PM 3/8/97 +1000, Big Al wrote:
>>Hi Roy,
>>thanks for the info.
>>
>>And many wonder why I don't bother responding to the list. :-)
>>
>>Sheesh...
>
>We really should educate these guys to use scientific names, huh? Then we
>might have the first clue as to which Waterfall Creek they are talking
>about... but that was the original query... which was a legitimate one.
>Maybe the two replies could have been a little more understanding of
>Australia and Australians though.
>
>Regards, Andrew Boyd
|__________________________________\|/___________________________|
Alan Ford aford at pcug.org.au Canberra, Australia

In caverns deep, the Old Gods sleep;
but the trees still know their Lord,
and it's the Pipes of Pan which call the tune,
in the twilight of the wood.
The leaves they dance to the Goat God's tune,
and they whisper his name to the winds,
and the oak tree dreams of a God with horns,
and knows no other King.

Homepages: http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford
http://www.pcug.org.au/~aford/angfa.htm