Re: [RML] Fish ID Please

John Pflum, Jr. (jpflumjr at pkgconsult.com)
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:57:49 -0500

Scott,

Thanks for the ID. I took it with a Sony Mavica FD-88 digital camera. I have a larger
version of the picture (1024x960? or something like that). If you would like a copy of
that size picture let me know and I will email it to you.

To be honest, I don't know what else was in the tank. I know that it was a bunch of
rainbows but at the time I took the picture I was not all that interested in rainbows. So
I just took a picture of this guy since he was hanging out near the front of the tank.
The next time I make it to the aquarium I will make sure I get more pictures to post and
ID. :-)

--

John Pflum, Jr. PKG Consultants, Inc. 5533 Fair Lane Cincinnati, Ohio 45227 513/272-5533

Web: http://www.pkgconsult.com Email: jpflumjr at pkgconsult.com