Re: [RML] RSG

Gary Lange (gwlange at mindspring.com)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:11:26 -0600

Don't get too far ahead of yourself Stephen :-)

The RSG is busy at work and will soon have another issue out. It is the
process of getting the one after that out that worries me. I've lost, and
now gained a species maintenance fellow (?and F& E leader) and we have a new
treasurer. Both of them are on this forum so maybe we can draw them out and
they'll introduce themselves :-) My editor has been incognito so I guess
that is going to change also.

If there are RSG members out there that would like to contribute to the next
list with fish and egg listings please send them - TO ME at the e-address
below. Please include your land address, phone, email and all the stuff so
non-wired folks can also get hold of you. Please also include your prices
so our members don't play 50 questions on the phone. We had a former member
that used to try to have his own private auction, "How much do I hear for
the Herbies", so list prices or trades only. If you want to add 1-2 lines
on
other "trade bait", Plants for bows, or APR/Brine shrimp for sale, anything
along those lines fine. Uh, no "African cichlids for sale" please :-) If
RSG members have other articles that they've seen or written for local
magazines please send them our way, we'd like to put them together. Bribes
:-) can be paid in the form of mops, especially for interesting articles.
Also if you are handy at artwork we can use some from time to time.

Note the new email address. If someone could please unplug my
gwlange at STLNET.com address from the RML I'd appreciate it. I can't get back
it in to desub myself, so I'm now getting duplicates of everything :-) BTW
the website address will also be changing. More info later. If anyone is
going to the NEC this weekend please look me up for more info on the RSG.
You can also volunteer for an article :-)

Gary Lange
gwlange at mindspring.com