Re: [RML] RSG

bowluvr (bowluvr at email.msn.com)
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 23:04:27 -0800

OK, Mach et al...

This is what is breeding for me at present (I have no juvvies for sale or
trade, as I have only been rearing small amounts for new colonies. Sorry.):

Mel. trifasciata, Upper Coen River (original fish from Steve Polk),
Mel. Tri, Goyder River (from Delores Scherer),
Mel. herbertaxelrodi (great grandparents descended from Gary Lange's fish,
via Jim Lawson),
I suppose I could set up Mel. parkinsoni, but tho nice and seemingly "right"
these are
Florida farm fish.
I stopped subjecting the lady boesemani to my gorgeous brute of a male after
the 5th or 6th he killed, so here's hoping he has a son in the group
of juvvies I am raising up.
They will remain separate unless someone with sufficiently deep
pockets (or gawdawfully rare fish eggs to trade) feels like
bribing the hell outa me. ;-)

I do have a pair of wanams that are as clean as can be had, but they only
throw the sporadic egg or three and after a year I am raising up 2 kids. I'm
working on it tho!

The rest of the fish I have are all juvvies and are too young to breed yet
(so I won't list em). Got a fair amount of dwarf cichlids tho... not that
that counts for much on this list, eh? ;-)

(Next?) ;-)
Julie <><