Re: [RML] RSG

Mach Fukada (fukada at aloha.net)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:52:21 -1000 (HST)

Why not just do it online here? It would increase the traffic on the list
and some of us who keep an eye on what is out there would like to know wha
tis swimming in other peoples tanks. We have a fairly nice forum and I
don't think this is a problem in terms of the lists FAQ. I would start but
my fish are several months away from being ready (Pseudomugil furcatus,
Peacock gudgeons) unless people want eggs of P. furcatus

MTF