Re: [RML]Links for plants?

John Pflum, Jr. (jpflumjr at pkgconsult.com)
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:21:58 -0500

Ally,

Here are some good places to start, in no particular order.

The rec.aquari.freshwater.plants newsgroup
The Aquatic Plants Digest list: http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/index.php
Chuck Gadd's site: http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/index.htm
GCAS Plant Links page: http://www.gcas.org/links/Plants/
The Krib Plant FAQ: http://faq.thekrib.com/plant.html

I am in the process of setting up a rainbow planted tank much like the one that Chuck
has. It was a real nightmare in the begining (too much light + too many nutrients = algae
blooms the size of Jupiter) but now that things are under control it is great.

--

John Pflum, Jr. PKG Consultants, Inc. 5533 Fair Lane Cincinnati, Ohio 45227 513/272-5533

Web: http://www.pkgconsult.com Email: jpflumjr at pkgconsult.com