Re: [RML] RE: pH Control

bowluvr (bowluvr at email.msn.com)
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:05:06 -0800

I have access to a local fishgeek/chemist's 6.5 buffer, but you are right
about the phosphates and algae problems! :-) That is one of the reasons I
used the coral chunks
(Well that and they are cheap as my mother lives in Puerto Rico and I can
get loads of them from a few minutes' collecting on any beach there.). ;-)

Julie <><