Re: [RML] Questions regarding Rhadinocentrus

bowluvr (bowluvr at email.msn.com)
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 06:06:22 -0800

Thanks, Bruce!

Nice to think there is the chance that I have 2 females rather than just the
one. :-)
The only other fish from the batch of 100 or more to survive are 3 males.
That is why I am so interested in getting fry. Apparently they do not ship
too well at all. :-(

Julie <><