Re: [RML] Suitable tankmates for Pseudomugil signifier and Ps.

Doug Karpa-Wilson (dkarpawi at indiana.edu)
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:15:09 -0700

Aren't gobies predatory enough to be a problem?

I don't recall who I got the fish from, so I can't ask what population
they're from. Any way I could figure it out? They're still pretty tiny
little guys who are only starting to color up now.

Doug