RE: [RML] Suitable tankmates for Pseudomugil cyanodorsalis

Mach Fukada (fukada at aloha.net)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:28:16 -1000 (HST)

I was actually pleasently suprised by this. I had supposed that the
northern forms of P. signifer would prefer higher temps, but they have
manged through the winter without heaters. Not a big problems you say,
being that I am in Hawaii, but It does get down to 12-15 C range here
on mountain. While I was in Honolulu I kept both in unheated tanks and
they did just fine inthe ambient conditions. Of course the Townsville
signifer seems to linke it warm to show off and spawn....
MTF