Re: [RML]where do I get good fish?~Julie~

Ally (allygatt at webtv.net)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 16:21:06 -0500 (EST)

--WebTV-Mail-25578-1181

Thanks, I went to the site and am printing out all the info to add to my
"Rainbow Notebook". I have to wait until I move (June 1st) to really
start this. I will be setting up a 55G then.

Is the RSG still active? I saw a couple posts saying that it might not
be because they don't get the newletter when I did a search on the web.
Please let me know:-)
If it is, I plan on joining .

Thanks again:-)

Ally