Re: the weather, was Re: [RML] hallllooo

bowluvr (bowluvr at email.msn.com)
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:59:42 -0800

It gave me a great chuckle yesterday to hear on the news that Oregon, and
the Portland area, was one of the warmest spots in the country -- topped
only by (I think it was) Houston and Miami. ;-) Sunny California and
Arizona are getting our normal wet late-winter weather this year. ;-) Aw
shucks! It's gonna be in the mid-high 60s and sunny again today. :-)

<><