Re: AW: the weather, was Re: [RML] hallllooo

Gupp (gupp at naturalaquariums.com)
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 22:14:59 -0700

Sorry about the slow replies, it's crazy around here. We are having some
work done on the house, if you want to wait a few weeks. I think if you
don't mind sleeping on the floor, we may be able to accomodate you all.
I hope you won't mind eggs, with all these chickens that's about all
I'll be able to feed you. :)

To get here, you should probably catch a plane, fly, go south and west.

Rhonda

--
http://naturalaquariums.com