AW: the weather, was Re: [RML] hallllooo

Harro Hieronimus (Harro.Hieronimus at t-online.de)
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:28:23 +0100

Okay, Rhonda, we have decided to come down next week with some 20 guys and
stay at your house as long as winter lasts here in Germany (about 30-35 °F
today). Can you give us a short advice how to reach your house? ;-)

Harro

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-rainbowfish at pcug.org.au [owner-rainbowfish at pcug.org.au] im
Auftrag von Gupp
Gesendet am: Freitag, 2. März 2001 19:58
An: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au
Betreff: the weather, was Re: [RML] hallllooo

It's beautiful here. Mid 60's sunshine. I was out in my yard today in a
sundress and barefeet. I love Arizona. You guys should all be down here.
:)

Rhonda

--
http://naturalaquariums.com

bowluvr wrote: > > Sunshine? I think I vaguely remember that. I think we might get some again > in a couple of months. Gotta love Portland (OR) in the winter. At least > we've got the occaisional earthquake to liven things up once in awhile. ;-) > > Julie <>< > > PS: Yeah, it's slow all right! > > > > Ummm...am I unsubscribed?? Or is it just really slow on the list > > > since spring is here? > > > > > > Shamus > > > Shamus Page > > > shamus at nwstar.com > > > http://www.nwstar.com/~sas > > > > Spring is here? No one told me. Hey, I'm just glad it got up > > to 40F with a little sunshine in the morning. Crummy Chicago > > weather... > > > > Dan > > -- > > Dan Deavours > > deavours at crhc.uiuc.edu