RE: [RML] Slide film

Matthew Stanton (matthews at sf.nsw.gov.au)
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 15:26:37 +1100

We have the same in Australia at similar prices.
I have been trying to decide if purchasing a slide scanner for about $600
Aust. is better value. It would certainly be more convenient. I know I would
then have to buy a CD Writer to put all the scans on and I would probably
want a colour printer to print them all out. For the moment I will stick to
$2 a scan.