Re: [RML] This will be your last #rml catalog...

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:50:48 +1000

At 22:13 27/06/98 -0700, Rhonda wrote:
>Andrew,
>
>Are you sure it couldn't be another mess like a few weeks ago. I checked in
>later in the evening and couldn't find anyone there. I assumed you'd all just
>given it up for the night.

But you thought to email someone and query directly instead of just
bitching to the whole list after the event ;)

Cheers, Andrew
Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew
"Some aspire to more… but there are those of us that recognise the truth,
that life is a process of marking time in a more or less socially acceptable
fashion until it is more or less socially acceptable to lay down and die…"
NB: new ICQ UIN - 11257242