Re: [RML] Times to connect

Merlin (merlin at orac.net.au)
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 09:23:39 +1000

It definitely helps if you find out the correct time to connect and then
perhaps you may actually find people on line! As for what the correct time
is, err I dunno <g>

I live in Canberra, Australia and connect around 1.00pm on a Saturday, and
yes, I do find people present! I will leave it up to you to work out the
math for your part of the world.... ;)

Cheers
Merlin

merlin at mail.orac.net.au
Sysop Merlins Cave BBS Ph: Canberra Aus. 02 6291 0305

Note new web addy *** http://users.orac.net.au/~merlin

"I am a stag of seven tines;
I am a wide flood on a plain;
I am a wind on the deep waters;
I am a shining tear of the sun;
I am a hawk on a cliff;
I am fair among flowers;
I am a God who sets the head afire with smoke."