Re: [RML] This will be your last #rml catalog...

Rhonda Wilson (rhondawi at m6.sprynet.com)
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 22:13:58 -0700

Andrew,

Are you sure it couldn't be another mess like a few weeks ago. I checked in
later in the evening and couldn't find anyone there. I assumed you'd all just
given it up for the night.

Rhonda

--
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/RhondaWilson/