Re: [RML] This will be your last #rml catalog...

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 13:50:49 +1000

At 08:32 27/06/98 GMT, you wrote:

>-> Attention!
>-> Due to an effort to keep costs down, this will be your
>-> LAST #rml catalog! If you wish to keep receiving our
>-> catalog, come to #rml right now and place an order! Our
>-> operators are standing by at: usa.AUSTnet.org
>
>-> Bjorn ;P
>
>I went there four times last night and no one was there...I waited for
>about an hour.

Well, gee, that is funny, I was there for an hour or so, and so were about
7 others. Hallucination? ;)

Cheers, Andrew
Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew
"Some aspire to more… but there are those of us that recognise the truth,
that life is a process of marking time in a more or less socially acceptable
fashion until it is more or less socially acceptable to lay down and die…"
NB: new ICQ UIN - 11257242