Re: [RML] Feeding Furcatas/ TB granulomas

Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:00:40 +1000

When i was actively breeding these (instead of spending so much time on
this ------- computer) I found that I got the best egg production from
feeding mosquito wrigglers regularly with adult brine shrimp a couple of
times a week.

I also felt that they benefited from good water flow, steady pH around 7.5
(which I provided by shellgrit over an UGF) and weekly 20% water changes.
Their temperature preferences have been discussed on this forum frequently