Re: [RML] Ross River blueeyes

Effie Howe (how168 at srcmain.dfst.csiro.au)
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:04:12 +1000 (EST)

Steve
Thanks very much. When I collected P. signifer in Sydney in a couple of
sites for a 12 month period there was a time in the year (around winter when
the fish just couldn't be seen). They must have been there but I think
weren't in the shallows where they generally breed. However that isn't a
very good explanation for the Townsville area as it is so much warmer.

Effie