Re: [RML] #RML

Rhonda Wilson (rhondawi at m6.sprynet.com)
Tue, 09 Jun 1998 07:34:47 -0700

Hmm, no wonder your always the first one there. I usually come on about 6:30 or 7:30.
I'm in the mountain time zone, but living in Arizona which always has to be
argumentitive, we don't do daylight savings time so are on the same time as the
"granola state" as Bjorn so nicely put it. :)

We used to have an official time but I have no idea what that is anymore.

Rhonda

--
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/RhondaWilson/
ALA - http://petsforum.com/ala/  PGI - http://www.csi.com/pets/