Re: [RML] Egg Hatching

Mon, 8 Jun 1998 19:54:10 +1000

I once made an"incubator" for Blue-eye eggs based on a design in anearly
ANGFA Bulletin from Alex Caughey. It was made from an ice-block making tray
for a domestic refrigerator but it was a bit "fiddly" and continually
needed adjustment.

After using it for about 6 weeks I felt the results I was getting weren';t
any better than the trays floating in the parents tanks with daily partial
exchanges

I guess we could try putting the eggs in one of those fine nylon coffee
filters suspended over an airlift?