Re: [RML] National Library

Mon, 8 Jun 1998 20:06:59 +1000

Ok you miserable bastards - i'm back from 3 glorious days down the Gold
Coast at a CME Conference and have recharged my "anti-profession" defences.

The thrashing of Queensland by NSW in the State of Origin match on friday
evening was the only miserable interlude in a very pleasant break - got a
chance to have another look at Currumbin Sanctuary and anyone coming up for
the Conference in October should try to go there if they have any interest
in Australian wildlife

I won't get into an argument about gender specificity - you all know about
"Hisnias" in males and "Herterectomies" in females:-)