Re: [RML] #RML

Rhonda Wilson (rhondawi at m6.sprynet.com)
Sat, 06 Jun 1998 00:15:22 -0700

Glad we finally got that all figured out. I sat on usa.austnet.org #rml
for about an hour then tried au.austnet.org and there you all were. What a
weird cross wired irc night. Hey for those of you that didn't make it, you
missed a rare appearance not only from Cary but even Alan showed up. :)

Rhonda

--
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/RhondaWilson/
ALA - http://petsforum.com/ala/  PGI - http://www.csi.com/pets/