Re: [RML] ANGFA(ACT) Meeting?

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Sat, 06 Jun 1998 14:25:14 +1000

At 15:41 05/06/98 +1000, I wrote:

>Hi guys, can someone tell me when the next ANGFA(ACT) meeting is? I'm
>hoping it is not this evening...

Just got my newsletter... the one bloke who did reply to me on this one
gets my vote for President ;) (For those of you outside the ACT, it is AGM
time here once again, could explain why folks are being quiet ;) ).

Cheers, Andrew
Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew
"Zaphod screamed a diminished fifth himself, dropped his light and sat
heavily on the floor, or rather on a body which had been lying there
undisturbed for around six months and which reacted to being sat on
by exploding with great violence."
Douglas Adams, from "Young Zaphod Plays It Safe"