Re: [RML] Gary Lange

Gary Lange (gwlange at stlnet.com)
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 22:20:22 -0500

Hey Barry,

Just got back and had 40 messages in my box including our latest address
attachment file for the RSG. It took quite a few minutes to download so it may
have managed to fill up all of my "space". I've had over a hundred messages
before so that's the only reason I can think of. It's cleared now so if you
give me a blip back at this address it should work.

what a pain, down in disneyland, staying at a disney hotel and all I had time
for was work. Got to see the shuttle blast off from about 20 miles away, it's
still pretty amazing. Should have skipped that last boring talk and gone for
the blastoff.

hope to hear from ya soon.

sincerely,

Gary Lange
gwlange at STLNET.com
Rainbowfish Study Group of North America
http://home.stlnet.com/~gwlange/rainbowfish.index.html