Re: [RML] Praecox

Doug Collom (dcollom at powerup.com.au)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:13:29 +1000

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars-Olof Arvids <larsolofarvids at hotmail.com>
To: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au <rainbowfish at pcug.org.au>
Date: Monday, 19 July 1999 18:51
Subject: [RML] Praecox

Olle,

Just one other thing you might check.

I had to come home in the middle of the night once, and was surprised to
find three of my tanks lights were turned on.

On checking I found that the timer controlling those lights had been
altered.

Do you have the tank light connected through one of those timers with the
little push in or pull out tabs all around the outside of the circle?

Mine had just one of those tabs pushed in, at about the 2am setting.

That might have caused some panic reaction and crashing into the glass, but
may become more accepted after a few nights.

Doug Collom.