Re: [RML] Majordomo stuff

peter.unmack at ASU.Edu
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:39:17 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Gary Lange wrote:

> but that request was supposed to go to:
>
> majordomo at tip.net.au not the other address that you stated below. I don't
> know how long ago it was but it was changed to the "tip" address.

There are three addresses which work. The likely reason why people send the
subscribe message to this list is the instructions on the rml page set up by
the listowner, Jason Salmon are incorrect and he doesn't seem to want to
change them. :-)

Tootles
Peter J Unmack peter.unmack at asu.edu
DESERT FISHES RULE: To boldly thrive where no other fish can make it!

Desert Fishes Council http://www.utexas.edu/depts/tnhc/.www/fish/dfc
Australian Desert Fishes as above just add australi or click on Aust.
Desert Springs Action Committee at http://www.tkphotos.com/dsac/
Native Fish Australia at http://www.nativefish.asn.au
North American Native Fishes Association at http://www.nanfa.org
Aquatic Conservation Network at http://www.acn.ca

In the end, We will conserve only what we love,

We will love only what we understand,

We will understand only what we are taught

--Baba Dioum Senegalese conservationist