Re: [RML] Empire Gudgeon Fry

Gary Lange (gwlange at stlnet.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 22:15:56 -0500

Nearly 10 years ago a good killifish friend of mine had a pair that spawned
once every other week for something like 2 months. He had the temperature in
the low 80's that might have turned her around quicker. They probably would
have continued for quite awhile if it wasn't for the heater failure.
Unfortunately that was before APR and good culture techniques (they were too
small for philodina) so nothing grew from the thousands of fry that he had. It
would be nice if they can repeat their fry raising experience, the spawning
part, from what I have seen in the past was fairly trivial.

cheers,

Gary Lange
gwlange at STLNET.com
Rainbowfish Study Group of North America
http://home.stlnet.com/~gwlange/rainbowfish.index.html

> From: peter.unmack at ASU.Edu
> To: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au
> Subject: Re: [RML] Empire Gudgeon Fry
> Date: Friday, July 17, 1998 10:01 AM
>
> On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, Mach T. Fukada wrote:
>
> Mach and Rob
>
> There is a paper on Hypseleotris compressa in the Australian Journal of
Marine