Re: [RML] planaria.

Tyrone Genade (Tgenade at akad.sun.ac.za)
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:29:35 +0200

On 12 Jul 2001, at 20:19, Kwai Changkum wrote:

> Hello All.
> I was just wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions on how to get rid of those bloody planaria. I do not want to remove the fish from the tanks, so any suggestions would be greatly taken on board.
> Thanks Kwai Chang

Clean up the tank. Feed less. Get blue gouramies (they
eat them odly enough...).
Unless there are eggs in the tank you want to keep then
don't worry about the things. They are no threat to
adult fish.

Bye

Tyrone Genade
tyronegenade at yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/tyronegenade

P450 Lab, Biochemistry Department
University of Stellenbosch, 7602, South Africa
Ph: +27-021-808-5876, fax: +27-021-808-5863

"No, the LORD has told us what is good. What He requires
of us is this: to do what is just, to show constant love,
and to live in humble fellowship with our GOD."
Micah 6:8