Re: [RML] Bath tubs?

Mach Fukada (fukada at aloha.net)
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:11:04 -1000 (HST)

Depends on what you consider subtropical. Hawaii is subtropical. Anyhow,
tempwise. I have been foolin around with Pseudomugil signifer adn they
have managed without a heater even though it gets to the 40F range inside
the house. Mind you this is the Ross River form with supposedly requires
more heat. The southern forms may be much better adapted to cood water
for some parts of the year. IF your weather is like ours or better like
Honolulu low about 60F I could keep all my Pseudomugil outside without
heaters.

MTF