Re: [RML] more spam

Merlin (merlin at orac.net.au)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:52:14 +1100

At 22:10 25/01/99 EST, someone wrote:

SNIP
>anyway, i want to wish all the sahulians happy australia (future province of
>indonesia) day! (just looked in my calendar).
>
>tsuh yang chen, nyc

Nahh, it will never happen, thats why we all vote for Pauline Hansons One
Nation Party. The fact that she has good legs has nothing to do with it :P

Cheers
Merlin
merlin at orac.net.au
Sysop Merlin's Cave BBS. Ph: Canberra, Aus. 02 6291 0305
Fido 3:620/246
BattleNet 169:3011/102

http://users.orac.net.au/~merlin

"When the mistletoe bats on Errol's aik,
And that aik stands best,
The Hays shall flourish, and their good
grey hawk
Shall not flinch before the blast.
But when the root of the aik decays
And the mistletoe dwines on its withered breast
The grass shall grow on Errol's hearthstone,
And the corbie roup (croak) in the falcon's nest."

Thomas the Rhymer