Re: [RML] SPAM New on the list

Merlin (merlin at orac.net.au)
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 08:28:26 +1100

At 08:37 19/01/99 -0800, Bjorn wrote:
>There is plenty of room, I'm not Swedish ;) Of course all of this is
>coming from a New Yorker ;P Now we just need a few more germans (just
>one or two), and then I figure that we can take over <G>
>
>Bjorn
>RKAA (Rainbowfish Keepers Against ABBA)

This fifth column infiltration seems awfully familiar to me. Is history
repeating its mistakes yet again? <g> :P

Cheers
Merlin
merlin at orac.net.au
Sysop Merlin's Cave BBS. Ph: Canberra, Aus. 02 6291 0305
Fido 3:620/246
BattleNet 169:3011/102

http://users.orac.net.au/~merlin

"When the mistletoe bats on Errol's aik,
And that aik stands best,
The Hays shall flourish, and their good
grey hawk
Shall not flinch before the blast.
But when the root of the aik decays
And the mistletoe dwines on its withered breast
The grass shall grow on Errol's hearthstone,
And the corbie roup (croak) in the falcon's nest."

Thomas the Rhymer