Re: [RML] SPAM email addresses

Andrew (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:20:41 +1100

At 12:17 18/01/99 -0700, you wrote:
>On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Andrew wrote:
>
>> Hi folks, just a quick message to let everyone I regularly correspond with
>> on the list that I had a little accident earlier this evening and have none
>> of the email addresses I usually have... how embarrassing! ;)
>
>Don't they teach you anything at the Uni there? There are two kinds of
>computer users, those who have lost important data, and those who are about
>to. I just you just graduated!! :-) Question is, will you learn from your
>mistake?

They don't teach us anything practical at University, Peter, you should
know that ;) I knew enough to do backups when I was doing sysadmin type
work, but not enough to race out and buy another tape drive when this one
is acting up now ;)

Cheers, Andrew
andrew at pcug.org.au http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew
"Life's a bitch, and then you forget to back up...."