Re: [RML] New Aquarium books and updates for the period (fwd)

Jennifer Palmer (aquamail at mypostbox.com)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 17:44:03 -1000

I don't believe in commercializing these lists, but if anyone in Australia
is interested we have plenty of the Australian Native Fishes for Aquariums
CD's in stock. The price is $9.95, or $9.00 for ANGFA members. Postage $2.50.

Regards,
Jennifer
Aquamail
ph: 1800 355 799