[RML] New Aquarium books and updates for the period (fwd)

Water!
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:54:10 -1000

G'day Dweebs and naked fish keepers

Thought some of the Yanks might be interested in this. Just make sure you let
Jim know who told ya about it! I've only left in the Australian content, take
a look at the web page if you are curious about other stuff.

Cheers
Peter Unmack

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 20:40:11 -0800
From: Jim Forshey <jim at seahorses.com>
To: jim at seahorses.com
Subject: New Aquarium books and updates for the period

Hi Everyone

New Aquarium books and updates for the period

N-584 Freshwater Crayfishes Of New South Wales by Merrick, 1993, hardback,
127 pages $24.95

N-153CD AUSTRALIAN NATIVE FISHES FOR AQUARIUMS by Leggett and Merrick
Sections on setting up a tank, collecting and handling, feeding, breeding,
diseases, photography, exhibiting, judging, fish room design, and fishes. In
CD format $10.95

Postage USA= $2.95, Canada=$7.50, All others = $15.00
(California residents only add 7.25% sales tax)
(MC/VISA/MO/CHECK all OK)

Jim Forshey
Aquatic Book Shop
3050 Countryside Drive
Placerville, CA 95667
USA

E-Mail jim at seahorses.com

Home page http://www.seahorses.com

Jim Forshey
The Aquatic Book Shop
3050 Countryside Drive
Placerville, CA 95667
USA
www.seahorses.com
We have a new phone area code (530)622-7547 (Evenings and weekends), FAX
(530)622-7157
Order can be taken at (724) 592-5019 We try to be in during this time
9:00AM-8:00PM Atlantic Time (Monday through Sunday)

Wanted Any New and Used Natural History and Pet Books, Magazines and Videos
(in any Language)