[RML] Killies in Science

andrew.boyd at dfat.gov.au
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 16:30:06 +1000

Hello all, please pardon the cross-disciplinary posting... the page advertised
hereunder is in it's early stages yet - a Sahulian equivalent (should anyone
have the time/resources/inclination) would be, I believe, a useful resource for
those of us at our end of the fishy spectrum. I know that people post
references here occasionally, it would be useful for those interested if they
were gathered in the one place.

Regards, Andrew