Re: [RML] ANGFA NA vs. RSG

Wed, 28 Jan 1998 06:55:30 +1000

Hey Harro

They are only human - every now and then they have to let it all out and
relieve the pressure. The trick is to not do it publicly .

In the rare instances when it has to be out oin the open llike this then it
has to stop before everyone gets too "pissed off". There can never be a
winner in this sort of situation.

Regards,
Bruce.