Re: [RML] species maintenance(bullsh*t)

peter.unmack at ASU.Edu
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:59:43 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Roy Hunter wrote:

> You actually made some sense!

Based on your last post it obviously didn't. :-)

> I guess my main
> bitch is how Gary and sometimes Cary as well have this holier than the world
> EGO and it is bullshit and

So, are you saying Roy does not have an ego? Or at least not one that is
just a little over inflated? I have one, it's huge, massively inflated
and I'm immensely proud of it.

> I am sick of the way Gary treats other people

You're not so flash at times yourself. Neither am I.

> bad mouths other people in this hobby

And what have you just done? That's the pot calling the kettle black if
I have ever seen it!!

> It seems to me anyway Cary is riding in the same wagon.

Next thing there will be rumours about them sleeping together.....

Tootles

Peter Unmack