Re: [RML] Bloodworm/Cancer link?

Bjorn Straube (straube at digital.net)
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 00:03:53 -0500

Hi Andrew,
Amazingly enough i just read a post on Discus-L about somome that is
alergic to them. Held his breath during feedings for many years (four I
think). But recently his wife found him on the floor without a pulse
and not breathing! She performed CPR and together with EMT's he
survived, thank goodness.

I'm starting to reconsider feeding blood worms (frozen Hikari) in a
major way :(

Bjorn