Re: [RML] Praecox

Andrew Boyd (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 15:53:29 +1100

At 12:59 PM 1/16/97 GMT, Cary wrote:
(snip)
>But if you're not sure of the fishes history you need to be a little
>more circumspect. It takes a fair amount of time and effort to confirm
>its was just the raising conditions that produced poor stock without
>this history. If I've no other choice I might do this, but if I can
>get better stock I'd definitely would.

I agree (agreeable type, aren't I! - I am sure it'll pass with time...) -
get the best that you possibly can, and only use deformed stock as an
absolute last resort.

Regards, Andrew
Andrew Boyd - andrew at pcug.org.au - http://www.pcug.org.au/~andrew
"May you kindle Fire and never be burned by it,
May the Air never send storms across your path,
May the path across the Earth be a soft one,
May the Water of your tears always taste sweet with joy,
May your Spirit find your own true path...."