Re: [RML] I want good rainbows!

william taylor (wtaylor at austin.rr.com)
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:44:33 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C08072.7AA47840

Steve,

The bows I got from Aquaticus were ordered from his price list of Aug. =
23 1999.

Others on the list were several duboulayi (schnapper creek, teewah =
creek, coolum blue, marouchy river); m lakamora; scotts creek nigrans; =
papuae; MS australis green ant creek and south alligator river; =
exquisita edith creek; fluviatilis dawson river; MS inornata flat rock =
creek and scotts creek; MSS wallaby creek and running river; M tatei =
thompson river; M trifasciata running creek and snake creek; g =
ramuensis; and p tenellus.

Did you collect these fish? The top of Keith's price list states F1 or =
wild collected. Can you verify that?

Thanks,
Bill
----- Original Message -----=20
From: sbrooks=20
To: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au=20
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 4:14 AM
Subject: Re: [RML] I want good rainbows!

Hi Bill,

When did you get these fish from Aquaticus?
I am curious because we have shipped him fish from Australia, but not =
for some time now.
If you got those fish some time ago they may definitely be what he =
claims they are. If I remember correctly we did ship F2 "Flat Rock Ck" =
Inornata, F1 "Edith Ck" Exquisita (these I am certain of as they were =
produced on our farm) and I beleive the fluviatilis we sourced were wild =
caught or F1's.

Steve Brooks
----- Original Message -----=20