Re: [RML] Selling rainbows to the LFS

Phil (peekay at acay.com.au)
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 08:47:42 +1100

------=_NextPart_000_01AE_01C07E06.A846F520

The price given to the man off the street is often a little less than =
wholesale. The shop has extra handling and time costs, the risk of =
death (with no refund), quarantine and so on.

Cheers,
Phil.

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Danny=20
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 6:44
Subject: Re: [RML] Selling rainbows to the LFS

Most shops in Adelaide wont even buy off the public because they get =
no credit on deaths like from a wholesaler.
If customer has less than 25 we give the listed wholesale price if its =
in bigger number then we give a cheaper price=20
so we can sell to other shops.and we give cash or credit its upto the =
customer.
=20
=20
Danny Walker

SANFA http://www.sanfa.org.au/
ANGFA http://www.angfa.org.au/
Aggies Aquariums Serving Adelaides Native Fish Needs=20
(08) 8359 - 7099 ph/fax =20
0416-226-512 mob/SMS
reklaw01 at bigpond.com