Re: [RML] Comments on Rainbow sources and wholesalers

andrew (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 23:38:05 +1100

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, Julie wrote:
> Yes, Harro, but it is way too expensive to ship fish from there to here, and
> the person I was responding to lives on *this* continent. Besides, this is
> the center of the universe -- all you other guys don't really count. ;-)
> ;-) :-)

Beloved,

In the world, there are many different fields of endevour. I could name some
of which the Americas are world leaders in - some are things to be proud of,
some may not be ;)

I think that Galileo proved that any part of the earth is not the center of the
universe. Thank goodness we are over that and may move on with our lives :)

Cheers, Andrew