Re: [RML] In-Stream

Phil (peekay at acay.com.au)
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 07:05:08 +1100

------=_NextPart_000_0092_01C077AF.00ED2EA0

Adrian,

I just has a look; well done to all who had a hand in it!

I was inspired and finally ordered your cd and applied for Qld =
membership.

One suggestion, can you put the back and forward buttons at the top of =
the page as well? It would make it easier for a quick browse.

Cheers,
Phil.

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Adrian Tappin=20
To: rainbowfish at pcug.org.au=20
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 12:15
Subject: [RML] In-Stream

ANGFA (Queensland) invites you to download a copy of our first =
electronic (eZine) edition of our bi-monthly publication "In-Stream".=20

You can download a copy from our web site at: =
http://www.angfa.org.au/qldpub.htm

To ensure that the eZine displays correctly on your computer we =
recommend that you download and install the fonts used in the eZine. =
They are available from the above web page.

This eZine requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.x or latter (MSIE) =
to be viewed. If you don't have Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE) 4 or =
latter installed, the eZine will not open.=20

Suitable for Windows operating systems only!

Adrian R. Tappin
Home of the Rainbowfish
http://www.powerup.com.au/~tappin/=20

------=_NextPart_000_0092_01C077AF.00ED2EA0

Adrian,

I just has a look; well done to all who had a hand = in=20 it!

I was inspired and finally ordered your cd and = applied for Qld=20 membership.

One suggestion, can you put the back and forward = buttons at=20 the top of the page as well?  It would make it easier for a quick=20 browse.

Cheers,
Phil.