Re: [RML] ACN-L archives now on the web and searchable

Andrew (andrew at pcug.org.au)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:02:17 +1100

At 22:37 10/02/99 -0700, Peter wrote:
>G'day folks
>
>Just a brief note to let you know that virtually all the posts made to the
>Aquatic Conservation Network mailing list (ACN-L) since its beginnings in
>January 1996 are now available on the web at
>http://www.peter.unmack.net/archive/acn. They are grouped by month. It is also
>possible to search the index based on keywords, phrases, etc etc. I don't
>know if anyone ever also kept any of the posts to ACN-L, but we are missing
>part of May, and all of June 1997, hence if anyone has them I'd like to hear
>from them. Everything else should be there.

Peter, this is the second 15 minute break that you have taken from writing
your thesis in the last month! What is the world coming to? ;)

Seriously, it looks good, keep up the good work :)

Cheers, Andrew
andrew at pcug.org.au http://www.tip.net.au/~andrew
"Let them that know look to the skies and to the Earth,
for they are the measure of a man and a woman. Let them
that know the changing seasons be wise in the mysteries
of their own being, for that which is without and can
be seen, is also that which is invisible within."